PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution (including insurance agencies and brokerages) from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Pritchard & Jerden.
PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
1. Information we collect:
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. Information we may disclose to third parties:
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. Nonaffiliated third parties to whom disclosures may be made:
We disclose nonpublic personal information about you only to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
4. Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
5. Our policy regarding dispute resolution: