The Account Analyst position performs a range of service and support activities. Working with the Account Manager, the position’s functional requirements and accountabilities are to provide day-to-day support to the clients through performance of a specific set of technical service support activities. A key responsibility is to demonstrate continuous technical development.
- Process client policy change requests and needs throughout the policy year, including the endorsement request to the insurance company and follow-ups. Review endorsements when received for accuracy, initiates corrections where necessary and then sends out to the client. Note on the endorsement the annualized premium. Update the EPIC applications and the Annual Review Summary for the upcoming renewal as endorsements are processed throughout the policy year.
- Process incoming mail requests, responding promptly and appropriately; assure proper electronic and paper file documentation.
- Process policy audit reviews; verify accuracy and facilitate corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
- Prepare and issue client automobile I.D. cards.
- Process client Motor Vehicle Report requests.
- Maintain customer files and storage/retrieval of files in the digital document management software.
- Provide timely support to the Account Manager.
- Process the timely issuance of client new and renewal packets including binders, certificates of insurance, automobile D. cards, premium allocation schedules and forms needing completion by the client as needed for the Account Manager.
- Assist Account Manager in completion of tasks in the pre-renewal process including preparation of annual review summary and attachments.
- Prepare certificates of insurance and binders as needed for Account Manager.
- Complete submissions on prospects for the Marketing Account Manager.
- Complete the initial review of the renewal policies to verify their accuracy. Be certain that the agency copy includes all copies of the coverage forms that are included with the originals. Put the agency copies in the appropriate file folders. Return the agency file folders to the Account Manager for a final review. Prepare the original insurance policies for Place the insured’s copies of the policies in a notebook or envelope for delivery or mailing. Return this information to the Account Manager.
- Set up client property reporting form paperwork, timetables and follow-up for Coordinate with client and insurance company as necessary.
- Coordinate the review of WC experience modifications for accuracy of data and classifications. Coordinate corrections as necessary and then communicate final analysis to Account Manager.
- Process and follow up on cancellation requests to carrier to ensure accurate and timely resolution; maintain agency in positive equity position.
- Assist and complete other tasks as directed by agency management.
- Support functions for clients
Job Accountability Measures
- Customer satisfaction
- Adherence to established procedures
- Technical accuracy; attention to detail
- Positive professional attitude
- Proactive problem-solving
- Effective communication